This is a rare sterling silver gemstone piece that has been painstakingly hand-fabricated. I have zero plans to do more rings in sterling silver with this level of detail (I do primarily work in solid gold these days)...this started out as an experiment for a commission and I decided to add the diamonds to finish her in time for the holidays. She's extremely special...the perfect right hand ring.
- US ring size: 8 (no resizing)
- One of a kind hand-fabricated sterling silver ring with a carved, handmade 6-prong setting and two 14K yellow gold bezels
- Focal gemstone: ethically-sourced opaque periwinkle colored earth-mined pear shaped sapphire that has been beautifully rosecut for ultimate sparkle. This color is so soft and elegant...one of a the prettiest colors I've come across in sapphires. Approx. 6x10 mm size sapphire.
- 2mm rectangular band with hand-stipple engraved texture on the front of the ring
- Accent gemstones: two approx. 2mm rosecut natural salt & pepper diamonds with so much mystique and sparkle! These are set in 14K yellow gold settings.
- Metals: sterling silver (.925) and 14K yellow gold—this piece is hallmarked with ".925" and "14K". It is also signed by the artist "NJM" inside the ring band.
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Care: please see our FAQ page (you should remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, sleeping, exercising, etc. to protect your investment)
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing time)
- Complimentary US shipping (Priority Mail) is provided; your order will include up to $400 insurance only (if your order is valued higher than this amount and the listing doesn't include additional insurance, please be sure to purchase insurance in the shop for the difference). We are not liable for lost/stolen parcels that were inadequately insured.
Please note: Most mobile devices may make the colors in the photos look less saturated than they are to the eye. While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). This piece was photographed with a macro lens which captures more detail than your eyes can see! I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.