- one-of-a-kind woven art garment made by Nicole Jo Melton
- This piece is meant to fit a wide range of body sizes. As such, on a smaller frame, this piece will be oversized, but still flattering. On a larger frame, this piece may fit closer to the body. We recommend that you compare the flat measurements taken below to a non-stretchy top/blouse that fits you well (this may mean this top would fit oversized; the model is a US size 4 and the top is oversized but still flattering on the frame).hand-woven on a wooden floor loom
- Overall approx. dimensions (taken while flat (please multiple by 2 for circumference)):
- Width: 22"
- Woven Length: 21"
- Overall Length with fringe: 31"
- Arm opening: 8"
- Neck opening: 12.75"
- Materials include: cotton, wool, linen, bamboo, tencel, silk, mohair, wool locks, mixed fibers, repurposed fibers. Cotton fringe. Cotton warp. Organic cotton soft printed Knot & Splice tag is sewn inside.
- All cut pieces have rolled double-stitched hems and each seam is of double-sewn construction. Edges are woven selvedges.This piece has been made in a freestyle form of artful weaving that is not from a pattern or plan, but from the artist's soul. The process of dressing the loom (preparing it for weaving) alone is done over the course of two or three days. This piece was worked on for over a year.
- There will never be a piece exactly like the one you are purchasing. Due to Nicole Jo Melton's process, each piece is a collectible work of art, and is truly one of a kind.
- Care: dry clean only; you may spot clean with room temperature water and a very mild soap (air dry). This piece should never be laundered in a washer or drier as it will most likely ruin the garment.
- This piece will come with a hang tag including a list of materials and care instructions (perfect for gift giving)
- Ready-to-ship: shipping is only calculated for U.S. mailing addresses (please purchase insurance in the shop for your item). You will receive the exact one-of-a-kind pictured piece. For international purchasing/shipping of this item, please inquire at email@example.com. Please see our FAQ/Policies page for current processing times and other pertinent information. This item is a one-of-a-kind artwork that must be wrapped and folded for shipment. This piece may need to be fluffed out slightly (you may very gently press with an iron on the lowest setting (I recommend placing a cotton cloth in between the garment and the iron, as well).
Photography by Nicole Jo Melton
Please note: Although every effort has been made to represent this piece with the correct coloration, colors may vary greatly on different digital displays. Please keep an open mind about the coloration of this one-of-a-kind piece, as artwork typically appears richer, and more beautiful in-person.