- Dusk is a one of a kind heirloom conflict-free rosecut solitaire diamond ring with an elegant and secure handmade heavy wall mirrored edge bezel. Please contact for bespoke options via the Bespoke page.
- size 6 (this ring can be sized up or down 2 sizes (potentially a bit more) for a fee—please email us for info Nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
- total diamond weight approx. 0.32ct (approx. 4.1mm size); the polished and beveled edge round setting measures 6mm gives the illusion of a larger diamond. It also enhances the light play within this dark and enchanting speckled diamond.
- entirely hand-fabricated
- conflict-free rosecut round salt & pepper diamond (0.32ct)
- This diamond was mined outside of the US under the Kimberley Process through a reliable, ethical gem dealer who guarantees these diamonds as conflict-free.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- band dimensions: approx. 2.05mm (wide) x 1.17mm (thick) smooth flat band
- hallmarked "14K" and "NJM" (maker's signature) inside the ring band
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.