- ready to ship (pictured pair)
- 14K yellow gold earrings with 14K yellow gold (standard earring post size) threaded posts and backs for added security
- high polished tops with stipple engraved textured 3-prong settings
- About the gemstones: pair of parti (blue/teal) sapphires from Madagascar; (approx. 3mm each prior to setting and total carat weight estimated: 0.35ct) approx. 3mm vibrant blue/teal Madagascar sapphire (round brilliant cut). The sapphires support a family artisanal mining operation in Madagascar and are sourced from ethical gem dealer Caleb Quashen.
- Earring setting measures approx. 3.8 mm diameter
- Care: please remove your earrings before showering or sleeping. Snagging the posts/backs could bend the earrings or even break the solder joins or weaken the prongs over time. See more detailed care instructions on our FAQ page.
- Ready to ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured parti (bicolor) sapphire finished earrings in the listing photos. Your earrings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- This item includes up to $400 third party insurance. We highly recommend purchasing any additional insurance (offered vary affordably) in the shop (it's the first listing) to equal the value of the item. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.