This one-of-a-kind hand-sculpted piece was is entirely hand-fabricated by artist Nicole Jo Melton. The setting is made of 22K gold and sterling silver with hand-engraved organic Florentine texture on the prongs and bezel setting. Golden 14K gold branches hug this treasure of a cove (one can only imagine fish and mermaids swimming through the channel view of precious Australian opal. The top of the piece features a very rare Arkansas champagne diamond (natural diamond) with a hand-engraved milgrain border. This piece is one of a kind and oh so special.
- Boulder opal details: 9.4ct natural Australian boulder opal
- Natural diamond accent: approx. 3.5mm natural/mined champagne diamond (true natural diamond from a very rare location, Arkansas)
- Metals: 14K, 22K, and sterling silver (back of larger setting)—14K yellow gold prongs, bail, drops, and diamond setting. 22K gold bezel with sterling silver backing. 14K gold-filled chain for affordability (a custom 14K chain can be ordered).
- Overall pendant dimensions: approx. 0.53" width x 1.4" length
- This piece hangs on an 18" length 14K gold-filled rolo chain (please email for pricing if you'd like to order this piece with a solid gold chain or a different length instead: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
- Care: please see our FAQ/Policies page (you should remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, sleeping, exercising, etc. to protect your investment).
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing time)
- Complimentary US shipping (Priority Mail) is provided; your order will include full insurance and a signature required for this piece (US). No need to purchase insurance for this piece if shipping within the US.
- Outside of the US: this item must be sent via Priority Mail or an Express option with full insurance.
Please note: Most mobile devices may make the colors in the photos look less saturated than they are to the eye. While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). This piece was photographed with a macro lens which captures more detail than your eyes can see! I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.