- will fit size 7 best (no resizing; measures size 7 on a ring mandrel; may be a comfortable fit for a larger size 6.5/6.75 also)
- one-of-a-kind highly-polished sterling silver triple-split band statement ring with a crown setting and 14K gold-filled details (border and hand-cut hallmark circle on the back of the ring)
- Focal large turquoise stone—Royston turquoise (mined in Nevada) that is backed for stability (the backing is common for turquoise as it helps protect it in jewelry; it's not visible). There are small superficial and stable surface fractures common with turquoise in this stone (not noted by my supplier and sold as is). This Royston stone is so gorgeous, blues and greens with yellow-orange webbing...this is the stuff Royston dreamers love to wear!
- signature "NM" and ".925" are stamped back of the bezel on a hand-cut 14K gold-filled circle; the ring joins are filed smooth to the back of the setting for comfort.
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by artist Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times)
- This item is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact ring pictured. This ring cannot be resized.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.