- all gemstones are ethically sourced
- hand-fabricated one of a kind ring
- size 7.5 (this ring can be sized up or down 2 sizes for a fee—please email us for info Nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
- heirloom vintage rosecut watermelon tourmaline (this gemstone comes from a pre-1970s collection)–minor blemish near inner bezel edge that is not visible to the naked eye; most natural gemstones will have small blemishes; one black diamond accent set into a star setting.
- one conflict-free black diamond accent (1.5mm) set into an engraved star setting
- hand engraved band details
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- band dimensions: approx. 1.6mm wide hammered band
- hallmarked "14K" and "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton's signature) inside the ring band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page (located in the menu)
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order includes full insurance in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.