- size 7.25 (no resizing; if you typically wear size 7 and find that your fingers swell, the size 7.25 gives just an added bit of room)
- One of a kind
- handmade recycled 14K yellow gold compass-prong style setting holds an approx. 3mm lavender Montana sapphire faceted stone on a stippled sterling silver ring band
- About the stone: This ring features a beautiful approx. 3mm faceted lavender sapphire from Montana. Montana sapphires are highly treasured and difficult to find! This stone comes from a vintage collection. This piece is conflict-free, being mined in the United States and coming from a vintage collection. The majority of Montana sapphires are handsomely priced in faceted form (the larger the stone, the higher the value). Not every rough piece of sapphire is suitable for the faceting process...much of the stone is lost in the cutting process.
- the inside of the ring is hallmarked ".925" for sterling silver and "14K" for 14K yellow gold
- Care: sterling silver will gain natural patina over time when left unworn (unwanted oxidization can be removed with a polishing cloth—please see our FAQ/Policies page for care instructions), but we recommend you store this piece in a sealed plastic bag and inside a jewelry box to preserve the polished look. Wearing it will also prevent any oxidization.
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item (ring). Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.