- This elegant ring is the only like it in the world. It is the effort of approximately 40 hours of labor (by Nicole Jo Melton) and more hours for the lost wax casting. It is art in jewelry form and fit for a queen. Hand carved in wax using a time-honored and time intensive handmade process, the ring was then cast in rose gold using the ancient lost wax casting process. This ring is perfect for bridal/daily wear (and would certainly make a stunning right hand ring, as well). It has a solid signet ring weight, with the face of the ring under cut to reduce bulk and make the weight of the ring evenly distributed...it is a masterpiece!
- size 6.5 (we do not offer resizing for this ring—it's uniquely made and thick ring, textured throughout and should be worn by someone who wears a size 6.5 ring size; you may be able to find someone locally who can resize this ring)
One of a kind hand crafted details: 3 rosecut salt and pepper diamonds adorn this one of a kind hand-sculpted ring. A unique crown border and stunning speckle-engraved texture throughout the ring. The accent diamonds are star and bead set, while the center stone is expertly flush set. The back of the settings are open allowing the ring to be easily cleaned at home (I recommend using a mild clear soap and a soft toothbrush). The rose gold is a pefect highlight next to the grey diamonds.
There is an Edwardian vibe with both rose cuts (with rose cuts being one of the first faceted gems; first created over 500 years ago). This piece was lovingly made with great skill and intention.
- Band Measurements: this band tapers from 9.53mm wide at the face of the ring to 3.83mm wide in the back. 4.71mm thickness in the front (with the back of the settings under-carved to make the ring lighter weight and not top heavy) and 1.85mm thick in the back.
- Details about the center diamond: conflict-free rosecut gray/white salt & pepper diamond, approx. 5.0mm (prior to setting)
- Total diamond weight (3 diamonds): 0.71ct
- solid 14K rose gold (cast using recycled 14K rose gold)
- hallmarked "14K" inside each ring and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside of the ring band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery via USPS Priority Mail. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself as we will fully insure. Please ship to a secure address where the package can be signed for. Our packages come from "K&S, Nicole Melton" instead of using a name that would note value. Please contact us about alternative delivery methods.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment for the full value of the item. This item cannot be sent via First Class Mail and must be sent via Priority Mail. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or inquiries about other shipping methods to your country.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.