- size 6 (no resizing)
- one-of-a-kind highly-polished sterling silver ring with a smooth band (approx. 2.5 mm wide) with an 18K yellow gold bezel (the bezel backing is made of sterling silver). The ring band has been tapered smooth to the back of the bezel and has an overall polished finish.
- about the stone: valuable/rare high-grade natural cushion-cut Carico Lake turquoise from Nevada, USA. This stone has a beautiful webbed pattern, and the stone is sourced directly from the miner.
- about the turquoise mine: The Carico Lake Turquoise is located South of Battle Mountain in Lander County, Nevada USA. This Turquoise Mine produces Turquoise in multiple shades of blues to beautiful greens. Carico Lake Turquoise has become very popular and highly collectible in recent years for its beautiful shades of a spring colored lime green running through a sea of light sky blue with golden brown spiderweb matrix. [from Durango Silver Co.]
- hallmarked ".925" (for sterling silver) and "18K" on the back; the ring is smoothed to the bezel backing for comfortable wear.
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times)
This item is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact ring pictured. This ring cannot be resized.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Photographs are mostly shot with a Canon macro lens and details (as well as human hand nuances) are far more zoomed in than the human eye can see. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.