- Ready to ship: 2 rings are ready to ship in size 6 (green sapphire ring in photos) and size 7.75 (white sapphire ring in photos)
- Each ring is hand fabricated (not cast) with reticulated sterling silver and 14K yellow gold. Organic and sculptural, each ring is a one of a kind piece. The Montana sapphire is meticulously bead set into the metal.
- brushed/polished finish
- About the stone: This ring features a beautiful approx. 2mm faceted pastel (various light colors) sapphire from Montana. Montana sapphires are highly treasured and they're typically hand mined! This stone comes from a vintage collection. This piece is conflict-free, being mined in the United States and coming from an older collection of round brilliant cut accent gems. Not every rough piece of sapphire is suitable for the faceting process...much of the stone is lost in the cutting process. These gems are tiny and as such, there is no exact stone selection (we have a very limited amount in inventory that we also use for other pieces). The colors vary a bit in pastel light colors.
- the inside of the ring is hallmarked ".925" for sterling silver and "14K" for 14K yellow gold
- Care: sterling silver will gain natural patina over time when left unworn (unwanted oxidization can be removed with a polishing cloth—please see our FAQ/Policies page for care instructions), but we recommend you store this piece in a sealed plastic bag and inside a jewelry box to preserve the polished look. Wearing it will also prevent any oxidization.
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Ready-to-ship. There are two rings available now (unless marked as sold). Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Shipping: this item will be insured up to $100. Please purchase additional shipping insurance for your package in the shop (listed as an item). We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages, and highly recommend protecting your investment (the insurance we offer is reliable third party insurance that is much more affordable than USPS insurance, typically a few dollars extra).
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.