A piece in our FINE COLLECTION (handmade fine jewelry, always made with Knot & Splice's signature quality, American-mined stones)
- size 6.25 (no resizing) is ready-to-ship now (only 1 available)
- made to order: we can make this design for you in your custom size. Select made-to-order and your ring size from the drop-down menu.
- highly-polished solid 14K yellow gold ring with tube bezel settings
about the stones: Wyoming mined faceted ruby (3mm); This ruby is mined from the eastern foothills of the Rocky Mountains, near Cheyenne, Wyoming. The stone has a saturated pinkish-red color and is mostly opaque, making it an ideal choice for vintage styles and other custom jewelry designs. Ruby is the birthstone for July. Ruby, a variety of corundum classified as a precious stone, is one of the world's most valuable gemstones. With its hardness and durability, ruby is an excellent choice for all types of jewelry. The color of a ruby is due to a trace of chromic oxide in the stone; the amount of this substance determines the depth of color. Through the ages, ruby has been considered to be a gem of nobility, credited with engendering sensuality and vitality.
Lab created faceted moissanite (diamond alternative; 2mm accent stones)—The gemological properties of Moissanite created by Charles & Colvard® lend powerful optical characteristics to this ring. Its high refractive index and light dispersion produce an ideal fusion of brilliance and fire that dazzles and captures the eye unlike any other jewel. The manufacturing process pioneered by Charles & Colvard produces one of the hardest minerals on earth with a Mohs hardness second only to diamond and higher than emerald, sapphire or ruby. I've chosen to use moissanite because it is a beautiful diamond alternative that is also conflict-free.
- approx. 1.5mm wide 14K yellow gold rectangular style band
- handmade in the USA by artist, Nicole Jo Melton
- Care: more detailed info under the FAQ/Policy page
- Ready to ship/made to order: Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- SHIPPING: your order will be shipped insured up to $400 (if cost of order is lower, it'll be insured for the amount of the order) for U.S. addresses. If you require more insurance, please purchase separately in the shop.)
- Each ring is one of a kind with unique handmade imperfections—it’s the beauty of handmade! If ordering the ready-to-ship size, you'll receive the exact pictured ring. If ordering a custom size, your piece will be made in the same design especially for you!