This size 6.25 hand-engraved wedding set is lovingly and expertly made in 14K rose gold. It is completely one of a kind, meant to be a love song. This set can be resized down by 1 full ring size only (size 5.25 only; please email for information on ring sizing as additional time will apply), or email us for your own custom version with a different stone or different ring size. We have many focal stone options available and can create your own special custom ring or ring set with a variety of natural gemstones and 14K-18K gold colors.
- all stones are ethically sourced
- one of a kind heirloom engagement and wedding band set
- every part of this ring is fabricated by hand using ancient goldsmithing techniques, hand engraving, and expert stone setting—in the Knot & Splice studio.
- size 6.25 (both rings; please email for resizing options and pricing: nicole (at) knotandsplice.com)
- Engagement ring details:
- 0.79 ct round rosecut Montana sapphire (5.4mm prior to setting)
- 2 post-consumer natural white diamonds (0.030 ct total)
- Wedding band details:
- post-consumer natural white diamond (0.030 ct)
- hand engraving detail
- The diamonds in this set are post-consumer natural diamonds. Recycled diamonds are some of the most eco-friendly diamond options on the market. They were previously set in jewelry and removed and then made available to jewelry designers.
- The focal stone is a one of a kind parti (bicolor) Montana sapphire sourced from reputable rare gem dealer Caleb Quashen. It is conflict-free, mined in the United States, and is from a US supplier. The majority of Montana sapphires are handsomely priced in faceted form (the larger the stone, the higher the value). Not every rough piece of sapphire is suitable for the faceting process, and much of the stone is lost in the cutting process. The sapphire is a rosecut.
- solid 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" inside each ring
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured ring set. Your rings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box (the pictured gift box is a display item only). Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this bridal order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.