This parti/bicolor sapphire is truly one of a kind. Thick 14K rose gold with twinkling white diamonds, organic femme written in the sky. Ready to pen poems of wonder as you venture into dawn.
This listing is for the stunning one of a kind pictured round brilliant cut Kenya origin parti sapphire and hearts and arrows GH/SI white diamond ring.
Please note that additional rings shown in photos are sold separately.
This ring was first hand-fabricated in gold and has been molded and cast...I love to focus on setting work and detailing of my rings. This is a thick, well-made ring that is made to stand the test of time, but is still beautifully feminine and organic. The Constellation ring is meant for daily wear and can be worn as an engagement ring or a right-hand ring (there really aren't rules as to who may wear a particular ring!...if you love it, it's for you). Sapphires are very wonderful stone options for daily wear as they are 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness (diamonds are the hardest gemstone at a 10...sapphire is the next hardest natural choice and excellent for those who love unusual, vibrant colors).
- This ring is currently a size 7.25, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 5 and up to size 9 (quarter/half/whole sizes 5–9; please see the resizing info below).
- RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship size 7.25 ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down (size 5–9 for this ring) takes approx. 14 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request (if using PayPal, sometimes the "note" drops off with PayPal). Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than the listed sizes, please email me first to discuss pricing/possibilities: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- This ring pairs beautifully with the pictured Briar Rose ring and our Selene ring as well as our Dewdrop band (photos of a different Constellation ring with these bands in the listings...we can make one of these rings in 14K rose gold to match this Constellation ring)
- 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- Band width: 2.5–3.9mm (varies a bit in thickness as it's hand-carved with organic detailing)
- Center setting size: approx. 7.25mm
- Center stone is approx. 0.72ct (6mm)
- Sapphire: ethically sourced Kenya origin parti/bicolor sapphire; blues, greens, and a bit of a teal look...in darker indoor lighting, this stone appears like a dark midnight blue/teal
- 3 brilliant white (SI/GH clarity natural, conflict-free) diamonds: approx. 1.5mm (each)...look closely at the photos to see all three diamonds carefully nestled in place amidst an abstract landscape of rolling hills and dropleets.
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General shipping details:
- This listing is for the finished photographed ring. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice clients). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.