- size 7 (no resizing)
- one-of-a-kind highly-polished 14K yellow gold ring with a 14K gold setting (bezel is backed with sterling silver) and recycled 14K gold hand-hammered star drops with tiny engraved stardust-like textures
- about the high-grade natural gemstone: valuable/rare high-grade natural New Lander chalcosiderite from Nevada, USA. This one of a kind mined stone has a beautiful webbed pattern, and is handcut and polished. New Lander stones are a Knot & Splice customer favorite.
- hallmarked "14K" and "925" for gold and sterling silver purity on the bezel back; the ring is smoothed to the bezel backing for comfortable wear.
- ring band approx. dimensions: 2x1 mm (solid 14K yellow gold)
- setting approx. measurement: 10.25mm x 23.5mm
- highly polished
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times)
This item is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact ring pictured. This ring cannot be resized.
Please note: Most of the photos are unedited so the colors will be more vibrant and beautiful in person. While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Photographs are mostly shot with a Canon macro lens and details (as well as human hand nuances) are far more zoomed in than the human eye can see. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.