This ring is completely one of a kind and was made with a unique metalsmithed torch process that cannot be replicated in exactly the same way ever again.
- entirely hand fabricated artisan made ring
- size 6
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for engagement and every day wear; care must be taken with any prong-set ring.
- handmade claw 6-prong setting with stippled texture details on the prongs and with milgrain around the smaller bezels
- This ring will pair well with thinner bands that can snuggle nicely with the organic rounded forms on the ring band and/or contact us about a customized wedding band like a curved ring (this may require us to have both rings in hand in order to match perfectly, depending on the complexity of the design—custom projects are limited, so please plan with months in advance. Read more about the Bespoke/custom process here)
- Band width approx. 1.6mm
- Details about the sapphire: The focal hexagon pink sapphire is approx. 0.415ct and is ethically-sourced from Sri Lanka and secured through Nineteen 48 Ltd gem dealer in the UK. Nineteen 48 specializes in ethically-sourced/mine to consumer gemstones. Not only is the gemstone conflict-free, it is also ethical and beneficial to the small, artisan miners who mine the material.
- Diamond details: two side white sparkling accent diamonds (rosecut and VS/SI clarity white rosecut diamonds (conflict-free)); approx. diamond carat weight: 0.04ct
- flaws: there are small blemishes on this gemstone that do not affect the integrity of the wearability
- solid 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" inside each ring and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment for the full value of the item. This item cannot be sent via First Class Mail.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.