"Alayziah" is a one of a kind snake sculpture pendant. Hand crafted in fine silver with 24K gold keumboo and sapphires fired into the metal at thousands of degrees. This piece cannot be replicated and is a one of kind piece of wearable art.
- One of a kind hand-sculpted pendant with soldered/fabricated details (this pendant is completely hand crafted from metal. It is not cast, molded, etc. so it's completely one of a kind as a miniature jewelry sculpture)
- Gemstones: approx. 4.5mm x 5mm polished blue Yogo Montana sapphire cabochon embedded in the metal and fired in place. This piece is ethically made with recycled metals and a conscientiously sourced highly-regarded sapphire. There are 5 lavender sapphires and 5 white sapphires (ethically sourced from different locales) surrounding the center Montana sapphire.
- pendant size is approx. 15.6 mm x 19 mm
- Metals: fine silver (.999), 14K yellow gold (pendant bail), and 24K keumboo gold foil
- Keumboo is an ancient gilding process where a thin layer of 24K gold foil is heat bonded to the surface of pure fine silver. It can be damaged and worn away over time as any metal, so please take good care of it as you would any handmade jewelry piece. The piece was intentionally created to look weathered and ancient.
- This piece hangs on a delicate 18" length 14K gold-filled (14/20) chain.
- Care: please see our FAQ/Policies page (you should remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, sleeping, exercising, etc. to protect your investment)
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing time)
- Complimentary US shipping (Priority Mail) is provided; your order will include up to $400 insurance only (if your order is valued higher than this amount and the listing doesn't include additional insurance, please be sure to purchase insurance in the shop for the difference). We are not liable for lost/stolen parcels that were inadequately insured.
Please note: Most mobile devices may make the colors in the photos look less saturated than they are to the eye. While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). This piece was photographed with a macro lens which captures more detail than your eyes can see! I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.