The most delicate of bezel set faceted earrings! The bezels are approx. 3mm with 2mm gems...petite and beautiful! These are so tiny that my camera was struggling to pick up the soft blue-green color. They're truly so beautiful and lightweight.
- ready to ship and one of a kind
- 14K yellow gold earrings with 14K yellow gold posts/butterfly backs
- About the gemstones: pair of unheated pastel green-blue sapphires from Montana (approx. 2mm each prior to setting). These sapphires are conflict-free, mined in the United States, and come directly from the Lewis & Clark mine in Montana. These sapphires are precision cut/round brilliant cut.
- Each earring bezel setting measures approx. 3 mm diameter
- Care: please remove your earrings before showering or sleeping. Snagging the posts/backs could bend the earrings or even break the solder joins over time. See more detailed care instructions on our FAQ page.
- Ready to ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured mini sapphire finished earrings in the listing photos. Your earrings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- This item includes up to $400 third party insurance. We highly recommend purchasing any additional insurance (offered vary affordably) in the shop to equal the value of the item. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.