Gorgeous valuable natural Royston turquoise stone in a coveted bar cut, embellished with a crown bezel setting and hangs elegantly from a custom length sterling silver chain.
- One-of-a-kind (there's only one like it in the entire world! How amazing to tell someone that when they ask where your pendant is from...made by the skilled hands and heart of an artist)
- This bar style pendant is small in size, perfectly feminine and comfortable to wear. It sits higher up on the collar bone and is perfect for summer as it can rest on top of your blouse and dress up a lovely v-cut shirt or dress.
- Approx. pendant dimensions: stone setting: 12.5 x 21.5 mm
- pendant overall dimensions (with side loops): 12.5 x 30.5 mm
- Royston turquoise stone—Royston is a turquoise mine (or set of mines) located in Nevada, USA. It’s one of the artist's favorite American mined turquoise mines—known for its rich deep blues and forest greens, as well as golden and tan matrixes and
- Details: The back of the pendant is hallmarked ".925" for sterling silver & signed "NM" (signature for Nicole Melton); high-quality lobster and approx. 16" sterling silver chain with handmade jump rings.
- Care: Please take care with the necklace not to pull or yank on the pendant or chain when wearing it as it can break the jump rings or bend components. Please see more detailed care instructions for our handmade jewelry on the FAQ page.
- handmade in the Midwest USA by artist Nicole Jo Melton
Ready-to-ship:This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item (pendant with chain). Your pendant will be carefully packaged on a leather holder and beautifully wrapped inside a Knot & Splice gilded gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.