Made to order custom ring:
- select your favorite one of a kind Sierra Nevada turquoise from the labeled gemstone photo #2 that corresponds with the drop-down menu (if marked unavailable, please chose a different stone). The finished ring is just an example of how your ring will be fabricated especially for you (the finished ring is sold).
Then in the notes at checkout, please include the following info:
1) your correct ring size (half/whole sizes 3–12), and 2) your metal preference (14K yellow gold or 14K rose gold)
- your ring will be created in the finished ring style in the photos (if you would like a different style ring, pricing available by email inquiry); ring band will be approx. 1–1.1mm wide hammered 14K gold band; work hardened strong for a lifetime of adornment. The photos of the finished ring are for an example only (the pictured finished piece is already sold). Your ring will be made to order with the gemstone you choose and in the style you select.
- If you require a larger ring size than 3–12, please email us for pricing. We are happy to help!
- handmade solid 14K gold bezel handmade to fit the individual stone (the back of the bezel is solid gold—not open or cut out)
- the ring band will be completely joined together in the back for comfort and durability
- The back of the bezel will be hallmarked with the maker's initials "NM" and "14K" for gold purity
- high-grade and natural Sierra Nevada turquoise: the pictured gems range in measurement from 7x8.5mm to 7.5x10mm (Sierra Nevada turquoise in mined in Nevada, USA by the Ottesons. The color of this mine's turquoise is unmatched! Some of the most gemmy turquoise to be found in the Southwest.)
- As noted on our FAQ page: natural stones like turquoise should not be exposed to water, oils, perfumes, or chemicals. Natural stones like this are somewhat soft and porous. Oils, perfumes, water, and soap, etc. can affect the appearance of the stone over time, so please avoid exposure to water, oils, perfumes, etc. whenever possible (repeated exposure can change the look of the stone). Do not ever apply heat to the stone or wear while swimming. Please remove your ring while sleeping, showering, gardening, exercising (any type of environment where the ring could be exposed too much to the elements or sweat or could get knocked/damaged).
- handmade in the USA by Nicole Jo Melton
- Your piece will be made to order according to your preferences which you will note in the "Notes" section at checkout. PLEASE include your metal preference (14K yellow or rose gold) and your correct ring size (3–12) in the "notes" on the checkout page.
- MADE TO ORDER: Please see current processing times for all items on our FAQ/Policies page. We do not offer resizing, so be sure to include the correct ring size at checkout (if ordering a ring).
SHIPPING: your order will be shipped insured up to $400 (if cost of order is lower, it'll be insured for the amount of the order) for U.S. addresses. If you require more insurance, please purchase separately in the shop.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.