"Isa" means strong-willed, as this piece was a labor of love and was truly created for someone who perseveres and keeps fighting even through the storms of life.
This one-of-a-kind hand-sculpted piece was first hand carved in wax and then cast directly into metal. The setting was sculpted specifically for this high-grade rare Morenci turquoise gemstone. The Morenci turquoise mine was an American mine that is now long gone (this location is famous for it's bright blues coined "Morenci blue" and it's heavenly golden pyrite inclusions). I've created this piece in 14K yellow gold and accented the pendant with three forever one moissanite gems (these are diamond alternatives that are lab grown instead of mined—super eco friendly!).
- Gemstone: 4 carats of high-grade rare Morenci turquoise with beautiful pyrite inclusions (golden sheen). This material is super rare and highly collectible.
- Metal: 18K royal yellow gold
- 11 talon prongs with bezel hold the turquoise stone snug and protected, while 3 textured bezels sparkle to compliment this royal-looking piece
- Overall pendant dimensions: approx. 0.51" width x 1.15" length
- This piece hangs on a delicate 18" length 14K gold-filled chain (please email if you'd like to order this piece with a solid gold chain or a different length instead: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
- Care: please see our FAQ/Policies page (you should remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, sleeping, exercising, etc. to protect your investment).
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing time)
- Complimentary US shipping (Priority Mail) is provided; your order will include up to $400 insurance only (if your order is valued higher than this amount and the listing doesn't include additional insurance, please be sure to purchase insurance in the shop for the difference). We are not liable for lost/stolen parcels that were inadequately insured.
Please note: Most mobile devices may make the colors in the photos look less saturated than they are to the eye. While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). This piece was photographed with a macro lens which captures more detail than your eyes can see! I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.