A one of a kind design in our new line, FINE COLLECTION (handmade fine jewelry, always made with Knot & Splice's signature high-quality, American sourced stones).
- made-to-order (sizes 3–12): there are 3 stone options (please view the stone selection image for stone numbers for made-to-order sizing). Please include a note at checkout with your ring size at checkout (half/whole sizes 3–12). The finished pictured ring is already sold and is just an example of the finished design.
- approx. 1.6 mm wide handmade 14K yellow gold comfort band; work hardened strong for a lifetime of adornment (please wear with love and follow our care instructions on the FAQ/Policies page).
- handmade solid 14K yellow gold bezel handmade to fit the individual stone (the back of the bezel is solid gold—not open or cut out)
- The back is stamped with the maker's initials "NM" and hallmarked "14K" for solid 14K gold
- Montana agates are somewhat transparent (as well as reflective) and therefore difficult to capture with photography. Please see photos for the finished ring (ready-to-ship) and the stone options for made-to-order sizing.
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- MADE TO ORDER: If purchasing a made-to-size stone, your ring will be made to order especially for you in the same design style of the pictured finished ring, but with the one of a kind stone you've selected. You must include your correct ring size in the "Notes" section on the checkout page (we can create your ring in any size 3–12 (half/whole)).
- Processing times: Please see current processing times for all items on our FAQ/Policies page. We do not offer resizing.
- SHIPPING: your fine jewelry order will be insured up to $400 with your shipping option at checkout (if item less than $400, your package will be insured for the cost of the item). If you would like to purchase additional shipping insurance (US only), please purchase extra insurance via the shop listing.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.