This beautiful silky silver opaque sapphire ring is one of a kind and the perfect solitaire! It has an velvety rich old world feel with royal 22K yellow gold enveloping the stone (backed in 14K yellow gold) and a stunning milgrain border for that extra special touch. It has a classic well-made hand-crafted Knot & Splice look because it is 100% hand-crafted by the artist. The 14K gold band has our star-scattered texture. A perfect solitaire for bridal or as a right hand ring. This ring can stack with other thin bands—or reach out to us to create a custom fitted band.
- size 6.5 (this ring can be resized complimentary in-house from sizes 4.5–8.5 only; please email us for additional sizing questions or custom inquiries)
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes 10 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request. Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than 2 sizes, please email me first to discuss: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com. We highly recommend purchasing a ring sizer first if unsure of your exact ring size.
- one of a kind, hand-fabricated 22K yellow gold bezel (backed with 14K gold) and a 14K gold band
- About the gemstone: ethically-sourced stunning silky silver sapphire. This sapphire an almost opalescent/pearly look. There are small imperfections in this gemstone which do not affect the wearability or beauty. At approx. 3ct, this piece is affordably priced. If you're looking for a different ring to be made with a similar gemstone, please email us as we have only a few in stock: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com or use the Contact page.
- high polish finish (can also be finished with a brushed/matte finish, if you prefer...please leave a note at checkout if you'd like a brushed/matte finish)
- Approx. dimensions of setting: 9mm x 10.8mm
- setting is fully closed in the back which helps create the most light play with rosecut gemstones
- Approx. ring band dimensions: 1.6mm x 1mm half-round/comfort style
- signed "NJM" for Nicole Jo Melton; hallmarked "22K" and "14K" for gold purity
- hand fabricated in the Midwest by artist, Nicole Jo Melton
Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details. If requesting resizing for this ring, please read instructions above and bold. Resizing will require an additional 10 business days to complete.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. This one of a kind ring includes complimentary full insurance and a signature.
International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages that are not insured and we highly recommend fully insuring.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.