If you love this ring but would like a different sapphire or diamond, please peruse our custom page for info on how our custom process works (there is a custom form at the bottom of that page to get in touch, as well). You may also contact us here.
- size 5.5 (Can be resized from US ring sizes 3.5–7.5)
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes 10 business days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please select your correct ring size from the drop-down menu. I do not recommend getting a ring resized multiple times (if one can avoid doing so), so it's best to know your ring size at the time of the order. If you'd like to check your ring size at home, I offer ring sizers in the shop that ship for free in the US.
- Focal gemstone: vibrant violet-blue sapphire, Sri Lanka origin, round brilliant cut, approx. 5mm size, 0.91ct, routine heat treatment
- Accent diamonds: two round brilliant cut recycled/post-consumer GH color/SI clarity natural diamonds
- The diamonds in this piece were mined outside of the US under the Kimberley Process through a reliable, ethical gem dealer who guarantees these diamonds as conflict-free.
- If looking for the perfect ring pairing, the Meadow ring looks beautiful with our Briar Rose ring, Apex ring, Arch ring, Dewdrop ring, North Star ring, as well as Ethereal ring.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- highly-polished finish (but we can do a matte/brushed finish (please just use the drop-down menu to select your preference))
- band dimensions: 3mm x 1.5 mm rectangle style band (with smooth edges)
- hallmarked "14K" and "NJM" (maker's signature) inside the ring band
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar custom piece, please see our Custom page for process/details. If requesting resizing for this ring, please select your correct ring size from the drop-down menu. Resizing will require an additional 10 business days to complete.
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. This one of a kind ring includes complimentary full insurance and a signature.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages that are not insured and we highly recommend fully insuring.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.