Ring design details:
- New made to order design (with 2 ready to ship ring (pictured finished ring))
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: 2.5–2.7mm (varies a bit as it's hand-carved)
- Setting size: approx. 5x6mm
- Center stone is approx. 3–3.25mm (weight varies by gemstone)
- solid 14K gold (we use recycled milled metals)—this design is priced for 14K yellow or rose gold (please email us at nicole[at]knotandsplice.com for 14K palladium white gold pricing as this special white gold is nickel-free and is priced a bit higher than yellow or rose)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- US ring sizes 4–9 (please email for other sizes: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
Ready to ship ring details (pictured finished ring):
- There are 2 finished rings in the images (both are size 6) that are ready-to-ship. 1 is 14K yellow gold with blue Montana sapphire and 1 is 14K rose gold with rare Arkansas mined natural champagne diamond. We can resize both rings in-house complimentary to you down to size 5 and up to size 7. If purchasing a ready to ship ring, select the finished ring you want from the "Selection" drop-down menu, then select your correct ring size (5-7), and the 14K color as it appears. None of these can be changed (as is for ready to ship). We can change the finish to a matte/brushed finish for you instead of the pictured high polish/shiny finish if you’d like (please select from the "finish" option). All other ring sizes and gemstone combinations are made to order.
- 1-14K rose gold ring features a one of a kind Arkansas-mined natural champagne natural diamond (genuine diamond, not a quartz stone or other)
- 1-14K yellow gold ring features a one of a kind top blue natural Montana sapphire
- RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship rings): complimentary in-house resizing up or down (sizes above only for these ready to ship rings) takes approx. 10–14 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request (if using PayPal, sometimes the "note" drops off with PayPal). Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee.
Made to order ring details (creating your ring from the list of gemstones):
Please note the gemstone options available for this design: we have a very limited number of Arkansas mined natural champagne diamonds available. Choose also from green Montana sapphires (limited), blue Montana sapphires, and teal Montana sapphires. We are also offering a full cut natural white diamond VS clarity/GH color, and rose-cut natural white diamond (VS/SI1 clarity, GH color) for this design. Please see the drop-down menus as each item is priced individually.
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- There are two ready-to-ship rings available with limited resizing (finished photographed rings). All other options will be made just for you in the exact same design with your desired gemstone. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other shipping services.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.