This is a one of a kind Flora ring with a stunning parti chartreuse Madagascar sapphire (with a hint of blue) in 14K palladium white gold with white hearts & arrows white sparkling diamonds. "Flora" has elements of traditional design as a cluster ring with a touch of organic detailing and unique gemstones. This piece is for the lover of simple, classic beauty with a little something extra, and it's handmade! Each piece made by Knot & Splice is actually fabricated, wax carved, and/or hand-set in artist Nicole Jo Melton's home studio.
One of a kind ring design details:
- Current size: size 6 (we can resize this exact ring from US ring sizes 4–8 (quarter, half, whole sizes) complimentary to you; please allow 10–14 business days to complete resizing prior to shipping it out to you). Please choose your ring size preference from the drop-down menus.
- Band width: 1.3mm
- Setting size: approx. 6.3mm x 7.1mm x 4mm
- Center stone is approx. 4mm (carat weight varies by gemstone)
- Accent white diamonds: approx. 0.07ct; accent diamonds are ideal precision cut hearts & arrows natural white diamonds (GH color, SI clarity) cut by a 4th generation diamond cutter based in New York. These diamonds are extra firey/sparkly.
- Madagascar sapphire center stone—this bicolor/parti sapphire is a gorgeous vibrant chartreuse yellowish-green with a hint of blue (when you move the ring around, you'll see variations in the color due to the splash of blue on one side of the sapphire. The palladium white gold is really a shiny neutral backdrop for this stone that really helps the color to pop.
- solid 14K palladium white gold (we use recycled milled metals; if interested in other metals or gemstones, please see our made to order Flora ring link here); Palladium white gold is more expensive than traditional white gold. It does not contain nickel as traditional white gold, but instead contains palladium which is a platinum family white metal. It is a steely grey color that is soft and beautiful without any plating. This is a more sustainable option for white gold in that the client doesn't have to worry about allergic reactions (traditional white gold contains nickel) and it does not need to be plated which is something that would require a client to constantly maintain. We love palladium white gold!
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- Approx. main gemstone size is 4mm
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- This listing is for the pictured ring in the photos. It is one of a kind. If needing resizing, please allow 10–14 business days to complete the resizing and package your order for shipping. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other ship
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.