This is a one of a kind Flora ring with a focal gorgeous natural salt & pepper diamond (this is a diamond with carbon inclusions and "imperfections" that have become extremely popular in the jewelry world in the last few years). Set in 14K yellow gold with grey/salt & pepper diamond accents, this ring is one of a kind and not something you'll find in a "box store".
Flora has elements of traditional design as a cluster ring with a touch of organic detailing and unique gemstones. This piece is for the lover of simple, classic beauty with a little something extra, and it's handmade! Each piece made by Knot & Splice is actually fabricated, wax carved, and/or hand-set in artist Nicole Jo Melton's home studio.
One of a kind ring design details:
- Current size: size 6.75 (we can resize this exact ring from US ring sizes 4–9 (quarter, half, whole sizes) complimentary to you; please allow 14 business days to complete resizing prior to shipping it out to you). Please choose your ring size preference from the drop-down menus.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals; if interested in other metals or gemstones, please see our made to order Flora ring link here)
- Band width: 1.3mm
- Setting size: approx. 6.3mm x 7.1mm x 4mm
- Center stone is approx. 4mm (carat weight varies by gemstone)
- Accent grey/salt & pepper diamonds: approx. 0.08ct; these accent diamonds are round brilliant cut grey/salt & pepper diamonds from one of our ethically sourced diamond suppliers. They have just a bit of grey and speckles, but are still ultra sparkly. We love salt & pepper diamonds as they're so unique and really add that extra special something to your ring not found in a commercial jewelry store.
- Focal stone: natural salt & pepper diamond (these are diamonds that have carbon inclusions). The photos are macro/zoomed-in up to 20x more than the human eye can see so that one can really appreciate the wonder of this gemstone. Diamonds are a 10 on the mohs scale for hardness (which is the hardest gemstone there is).
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- This listing is for the pictured ring in the photos. It is one of a kind. If needing resizing, please allow 14 business days to complete the resizing and package your order for shipping (feel free to email us on availability if you need your ring shipped sooner...rush fees may apply). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other ship
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.