- ready to ship and one of a kind
- 14K yellow gold earrings with 14K yellow gold posts/butterfly backs
- About the gemstones: pair of unheated pastel green-blue sapphires from Montana (approx. 2mm each prior to setting). These sapphires are conflict-free, mined in the United States, and come directly from the Lewis & Clark mine in Montana. These sapphires are precision cut/round brilliant cut.
- Each earring bezel setting measures approx. 3 mm diameter
- Care: please remove your earrings before showering or sleeping. Snagging the posts/backs could bend the earrings or even break the solder joins over time. See more detailed care instructions on our FAQ page.
- Ready to ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured mini sapphire finished earrings in the listing photos. Your earrings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- This item includes up to $400 third party insurance. We highly recommend purchasing any additional insurance (offered vary affordably) in the shop to equal the value of the item. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.