The most lovely sparkly fine silver sculpted earrings with embedded sapphires. So festive and completely unique. These were hand made from start to finish and there will never be another like them.
- One of a kind hand-sculpted earrings (completely hand crafted from metal. It is not cast, molded, etc. ...they're completely one a of kind as little jewelry sculptures)
- Stones: approx. 2mm faceted earth-mined orange-red sapphires...they're really THIS vibrant! This piece is ethically made with recycled metals and a conscientiously sourced gemstone. The group photo shows a different pair of earrings (listed separately).
- each earring setting is approx. 4.8-5mm
- Metal: fine silver (.999) and sterling silver (.925)—the posts are hallmarked ".925" for sterling silver
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Care: please see our FAQ page (you should remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, sleeping, exercising, etc. to protect your investment)
ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing time)
- Complimentary US shipping (Priority Mail) is provided; your order will include up to $400 insurance only (if your order is valued higher than this amount and the listing doesn't include additional insurance, please be sure to purchase insurance in the shop for the difference). We are not liable for lost/stolen parcels that were inadequately insured.
Please note: Most mobile devices may make the colors in the photos look less saturated than they are to the eye. While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). This piece was photographed with a macro lens which captures more detail than your eyes can see! I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.