- made to order (the pictured pair has sold; yours will be handmade in the same style just for you)
- Recycled 14K yellow gold hand-fabricated earrings with smaller hand engraved "sun" over a slightly larger attached diamond embedded "droplet"
- Approx. 2mm conflict free salt & pepper diamonds are flush set inside the droplet part of each earring; this listing is for a pair of earrings—these are dainty earrings! Estimated total diamond carat weight: 0.06 ct
- Earring settings measure approx. 3.5 mm (1/8") x 7 mm (1/4") (each pair will vary a bit as they're hand forged from recycled metals individually); these post earrings are lightweight
- delicate 14K yellow gold posts/butterfly backs (standard earring gauge; the posts are hallmarked 14K.
- Care: please remove your earrings before showering or sleeping. Snagging the posts/backs could bend the earrings or even break the solder joins over time. See more detailed care instructions on our FAQ page.
- Made to order: Each pair of earrings will differ slightly as they're hand-fabricated. Your earrings will be carefully packaged inside a gilded Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Your FINE Collection piece will be insured via third party insurance for up to $400 (if the item is less, it will be insured for the amount of the item). If purchasing multiple items together that exceed the $400 amount for 14K+ items, please purchase additional insurance in the shop to protect your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.