Ring design details:
- New made to order design (ready to ship and resizable one of a kind Sequoia rings listed here and here)—photos in this listing show the two finished rings that are available in the shop. Photo #1 shows the two ready to ship Sequoia rings (one of a kinds) and a colorless Old Euro cut moissanite in 14K yellow gold).
- This ring design stacks beautifully with our Apex and Arch rings
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: 2.6–2.95mm (varies a bit as it's hand-carved)
- Setting size: approx. 10mm
- Center stone is approx. 6mm (weight varies by gemstone)
- solid 14K gold (we use recycled milled metals)—this design is priced for 14K yellow or rose gold (please email us at nicole[at]knotandsplice.com for 14K palladium white gold pricing)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- US ring sizes 5–9 (please email for other sizes: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
1 one of a kind ready-to-ship Sequoia ring available (please note that in stock rings tend to sell out rather quickly and may not be available when you view the link):
Made to order ring details (creating your ring from the list of gemstones):
Please see a diverse gemstone selection for this design in the labeled photos—and there are SO many! All gemstone images are pictured and labeled in the image gallery after the modeled ring photos. There are two natural one of a kind gemstones (Oregon sunstone (3 photos; mohs hardness 6–7, this stone is softer than a sapphire or diamond, however they are often requested). There is also a stunning slightly higher-dome salt & pepper diamond (3 photos; 1.14ct weight).
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- All made to order options will be made just for you in the exact same design with your desired gemstone. Please follow this links above to view the finished ready to ship rings. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other shipping services.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.