Morgaine features an American mined Montana sapphire and 6 salt & pepper diamonds (including the two side undermount surprise diamonds). This ring is completely one of a kind and was made with a unique metalsmithed process that cannot be replicated in exactly the same way ever again. Morgaine is a sweet and elegant ring—an eye-catching but subtle crown for the finger. [Photo note: the last 3 photos were taken at a distance. The other photos are macro (10x) photos]
- entirely hand fabricated organic textural ring
- size 5.75
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes 7–10 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request. Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than 2 sizes, please email me first to discuss: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for engagement or every day right hand wear
- 4-prong setting features a stunning 4.12mm bicolor Montana sapphire with two secret undermount grey salt & pepper diamond settings (one on either side) and 4 salt & pepper settings on top of the ring.
- This ring will pair well with thinner bands and half-round ring bands (please email us for ideas).
- hand-stipple engraved texture and tiny hand-impressed milgrain around two of the accent diamond settings; this ring also has two "crystal" shapes carved from the metal to add to the organic look of the ring.
- Band width varies at approx. 1.75–2.5mm and is approx. 1.3mm thick
- Details about the sapphire: The focal stone is a one of a kind parti Montana sapphire and measures approx. 4.12mm and approx. just under 0.50ct. It is a faceted round brilliant cut that is conflict-free, mined in the United States, and is from a vintage source. The majority of Montana sapphires are handsomely priced in faceted form (the larger the stone, the higher the value). Most Montana sapphires are hand collected and/or with low mining impact. Not every rough piece of sapphire is suitable for the faceting process, and much of the stone is lost in the cutting process.
- solid 14K rose gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" inside each ring and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton)
- Please see care instructions on our FAQ/Policies page
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured Montana sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details. For resizing, please read the information above and follow instructions carefully. Resizing will require an additional 7–10 business days.
- SHIPPING within the US: this order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. No extra insurance is necessary when purchasing this item by itself.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment for the full value of the item. This item cannot be sent via First Class Mail.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see, approx. 10x more). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.