Create your own custom Morenci turquoise ring or pendant:
- select your favorite one of a kind/rare Morenci turquoise gemstone from the labeled gemstone photo #3 that corresponds with the drop-down menu (if marked unavailable, please chose a different stone)—if you're looking for our small Morenci turquoise stacking ring design, find that here. For any customization, please inquire through our Bespoke form or send an email.
Then in the notes at checkout, please include the following info:
1) pendant or ring (if a ring, include your correct ring size (pricing in this listing is for ring sizes half/whole 3–12), and 2) 14K yellow gold or 14K rose gold
- Pendants will include an 18" 14K gold-filled chain* (to match the pendant yellow or rose preference); photos show an example of the style of pendant for which yours will be made (the finished pictured pieces are already sold—the photos are just to give examples of how your piece will be finished); pendants will be simply finished with a connecting loop of 14K gold construction.
- Rings will be created similar to the finished ring style in the photos—please note that the finished examples are already sold and show slightly smaller stones (if you would like a different style ring, pricing available by email inquiry)
- ring band will be approx. 2.60mm wide hammered 14K gold half-round style band; work hardened strong for a lifetime of adornment. The photos of the finished ring are for an example only (the pictured finished piece is already sold). Your ring will be made to order with the gemstone you choose and in the style you select.
- If you require a larger ring size than 3–12, please email us for pricing. We are happy to help!
- handmade solid 14K gold bezel handmade to fit the individual stone (the back of the bezel is solid gold—not open or cut out)
- the ring band will be completely joined together in the back for comfort and durability
- The back of the bezel will be hallmarked with the maker's initials "NM" and "14K" for gold purity
- Natural and rare Morenci turquoise from the famous Arizona Morenci mine. This mine has been closed for many years, and this material is extremely collectible and rare. Known for its famous true blues, Morenci is the ultimate sky stone.
- As noted on our FAQ page: natural turquoise family stones should not be repeatedly exposed to water, oils, perfumes, or chemicals. Natural stones like this are somewhat soft and porous. Oils, perfumes, water, and soap, etc. can affect the appearance of the stone over time, so please avoid exposure to water, oils, perfumes, etc. whenever possible (repeated exposure can change the look of the stone). Do not ever apply heat to the stone or wear while swimming. Please remove your ring while sleeping, showering, gardening, exercising (any type of environment where the ring could be exposed too much to the elements or sweat or could get knocked/damaged).
- handmade in the USA by Nicole Jo Melton
- Your piece will be made to order according to your preferences which you will note in the "Notes" section at checkout.
- MADE TO ORDER: Please see current processing times for all items on our FAQ/Policies page. We do not offer resizing, so be sure to include the correct ring size (if ordering a ring) and other details at checkout.
SHIPPING: your order will be shipped insured up to $400 (if cost of order is lower, it'll be insured for the amount of the order) for U.S. addresses. If you require more insurance, please purchase separately in the shop here.
[*solid 14K gold chain pricing available by email inquiry]
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.