- size 6.25
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes 7–10 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request. Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than 2 sizes, please email me first to discuss: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
- Total diamond carat approx: 0.48ct
- Focal diamond: round brilliant cut 5.1mm salt & pepper diamond (approx. 0.43ct)
- Accent diamonds: two round rosecut VS/SI clarity white diamonds (approx. 0.05ct)
- The diamonds in this piece were mined outside of the US under the Kimberley Process through a reliable, ethical gem dealer who guarantees these diamonds as conflict-free.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- band dimensions: 3x1 mm rectangle style band (with smooth edges)
- hallmarked "14K" and "NJM" (maker's signature) inside the ring band
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details. If requesting resizing for this ring, please read instructions above and bold. Resizing will require an additional 7–10 business days to complete.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. This one of a kind ring includes complimentary full insurance and a signature.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages that are not insured and we highly recommend fully insuring.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.