If you love this ring but need a different ring size or other customizations, please email us for your own custom version. We have many focal stone options available and can create your own special custom ring or ring set.
- all stones are ethically sourced
- one of a kind heirloom ring perfect for engagement and every day wear
- bezel settings with hand applied milgrain detailing around the settings
- size 5.5
- RESIZING INFO (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes 7–10 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request. Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than 2 sizes, please email me first to discuss: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
- Wedding band details (our Ethereal ring which is sold separately in the shop and is made to order with customizations)
- Band is approx. 1.3mm wide
- The diamonds in this ring are 2mm size rosecut F/G/H color VS/SI1 clarity sparkling white diamonds from Misfit Diamonds in Canada. They are guaranteed to be conflict free.
- The focal stone is a one of a kind 4mm 0.37ct VS clarity eye clean precision cut Montana sapphire sourced from a reputable sapphire dealer. It is conflict-free, mined in the United States, and is from a US supplier. The majority of Montana sapphires are handsomely priced in faceted form (the larger the stone, the higher the value). Not every rough piece of sapphire is suitable for the faceting process, and much of the stone is lost in the cutting process. The sapphire is a rosecut.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" inside each ring and signed NJM (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured Montana sapphire ring. Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid black velvet Knot & Splice gift box (the pictured gift box is a display item only). Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details. Please see the above information for resizing requests and allow an extra 7–10 business days to complete this service.
- SHIPPING within the US: this bridal order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.