Above video is of a finished salt & pepper diamond Flora ring (sold, but we have more salt & pepper diamonds available in the drop-down menus with labeled photos each).
Please email if there's a particular gemstone you are looking for, but do not see in the photos/drop-down menus. We recommend harder gemstones such as diamond, moissanite, sapphire, ruby, etc. for rings that will be worn daily such as engagement/bridal.
A new design for our beautiful mermaids and flowers out there! "Flora" has elements of traditional design with a ring with a touch of organic detailing and unique gemstones. This piece is for the lover of simple, classic beauty with a little something extra, and it's handmade! For the made to order option, we can create your ring with your choice of gemstone (please view all the images in the gallery, as the gemstones are listed last and there are 25 images showing gemstone options). Your semi-custom ring can be made in 14K yellow or rose gold (please email for 14K palladium white gold pricing).
Ring design details:
- Band width: 1.3mm
- Setting size: approx. 6.3mm x 7.1mm x 4mm
- Center stone is approx. 4mm (carat weight varies by gemstone)
- Accent salt & pepper/grey diamonds: approx. 0.07ct
- solid 14K gold (we use recycled milled metals)—this design is priced for 14K yellow or rose gold (please email us at nicole[at]knotandsplice.com for 14K palladium white gold pricing)
- Interested in white diamonds, black diamonds, or some other accent gemstone? Please email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- Approx. main gemstone size is 4mm (the carat weights vary per gemstone)
- US ring sizes 3–8 (please email for other sizes: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
The other pictured finished rings in the gallery are already sold including:
Made to order ring details (creating your ring from the list of gemstones):
If desiring a different ring than the ready-to-ship one in the photos, then your ring will be made especially for you with your choice of 14K yellow gold or 14K rose gold (please email for pricing for 14K palladium white gold as it is priced a bit higher than yellow and rose gold: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com or use the Contact form here).
Made to order diamond and gemstone options (all gemstone options are labeled in the photo gallery):
Please see a diverse gemstone selection for this design in the photos—and there are SO many! All gemstone images are pictured and labeled in the image gallery after the modeled ring photos. We have 6 one of a kind sapphires available for this design (all are labeled in the photo gallery). We've also just added 4 one of a kind salt & appear diamonds. And there are 14 other stunning gemstones to choose from (these are also labeled in the photo gallery). The gemstones are all priced individually, so please see the drop-down menus to view pricing of each option. Please email us if you have any questions about the gemstones for this design or if there's a different type of gemstone you'd like for us to source for you: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- The pictured rings are all sold (unless linked above). All other options will be made just for you in the exact same design with your desired gemstone and color of 14K gold. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other ship
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.