Above video is of a finished salt & pepper diamond Flora ring (sold)
A new design for our beautiful mermaids and flowers out there! "Flora" has elements of traditional design with a ring with a touch of organic detailing and unique gemstones. This piece is for the lover of simple, classic beauty with a little something extra, and it's handmade! For the made to order option, we can create your ring with your choice of gemstone (please view all the images in the gallery, as the gemstones are listed in the middle and there are a ton of photos showing how this design looks with different gold colors and gemstones). Your semi-custom ring can be made in 14K yellow, rose gold, and palladium white gold.
Ring design details:
- Band width: 1.3mm
- Setting size: approx. 6.3mm x 7.1mm x 4mm
- Center stone is approx. 4mm (carat weight varies by gemstone)
- Accent salt & pepper/grey OR white diamonds: approx. 0.07ct (please select your accent diamond color preference from the dropdown menu)
- Ring sizes: US ring sizes 3–9 (quarter, half, and whole sizes are available in the drop-down menu; please email if you need a different size: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
- solid 14K gold (we use recycled milled metals)—this design is priced for 14K yellow or rose gold as well as 14K palladium white gold (additional cost will be added when selected from the drop down menu). Palladium white gold does not contain nickel, but instead contains palladium, a white metal in the platinum family. It is more costly than the alloy (nickel) in traditional white gold, but is a hypoallergenic option. We do not do plating in our studio due to the use of toxic chemicals involved in the plating process. Palladium white gold is beautiful on its own and is a steely grey color that is both beautiful and durable.
- Interested in white diamonds, black diamonds, or some other accent gemstone? Please email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- Approx. main gemstone size is 4mm (the carat weights vary per gemstone)
Ready to ship: there are 3 finished Flora rings (with one of a kind gemstones) that are currently available to be resized/ship here (please note: some of these rings may be sold out when you view this link…this is a popular design)
The other pictured rings in the photo gallery have sold or were made for clients purchasing the offered gemstones here, unless available under "ready to ship":
Made to order ring details (creating your ring from the list of gemstones):
If desiring a different ring than the ready-to-ship one in the photos, then your ring will be made especially for you with your choice of 14K gold
Made to order diamond and gemstone options (all gemstone options are labeled in the photo gallery):
Please see a diverse gemstone selection for this design in the photos—and there are SO many! All gemstone images are pictured and labeled in the image gallery after the modeled ring photos. We have 6 one of a kind sapphires available for this design (all are labeled in the photo gallery). We've also just added 4 one of a kind salt & appear diamonds. And there are 14 other stunning gemstones to choose from (these are also labeled in the photo gallery). The gemstones are all priced individually, so please see the drop-down menus to view pricing of each option.
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- The pictured rings are all sold (unless linked above). All other options will be made just for you in the exact same design with your desired gemstone and color of 14K gold. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.