- each is one of a kind and made to order (your ring will be handmade especially for you (half/whole sizes 3–10)
- Size: please select your correct ring size (half/whole 3–10; if you need a 1/4 size, please select the lower full size and leave a note at checkout with correct ring size (i.e. if you need size 5.25, please select size 5 from menu and leave note at checkout: "size 5.25 for Behold ring" (if ordering several rings, please be sure to include size with the name of item))
- approx. 3mm (estimated carat weight varies per gem but it is approx. 0.18–0.21ct) ethically-mined salt and pepper rosecut diamond is the focal stone of this ring reminiscent of a watchful eye or a crown. These diamonds were mined outside of the US under the Kimberley Process through a reliable, ethical gem dealerwho guarantees these diamonds as conflict-free. We're extremely proud to offer these special diamond Knot & Splice additions! The diamond color will vary from dark to icy white (salt & pepper diamond) in a rosecut. Your diamond may not be as dark as the pictured finished rings, as the salt & pepper diamonds vary quite a bit (some are heavily carbon included, while others are an icy white with a couple speckles).
- Other gemstones including larger sapphires and other colors of natural diamonds may be available (this may require a larger setting to accommodate gem size). Please email us your request via the Contact page.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals from a well regarded US manufacturer); handmade "crown" of recycled gold
- band dimensions: approx. 1.02 mm thick
- hallmarked "14K" for solid 14K gold on the inside of the ring
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
Made to order. This item will be made especially for you. You are not purchasing the pictured item, but your ring will be made in the same design. Your ring will arrive in a special FINE Collection gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be shipped insured up to $400 only (if cost of this item is lower, it'll be insured for the amount of the order) for U.S. addresses. We are not responsible for lost/stolen parcels—we highly recommend purchasing insurance in the shop here for the full value of this piece. You may have to sign for this piece which does not act as insurance and may occasionally be waived by USPS. Please insure. We offer excellent and affordable third-party insurance as an option to you via Shipsurance.
- International shipping includes a similar amount insurance in the cost of First Class shipping (please select one of the upgraded shipping methods like Priority Mail or Priority Express (fastest method) and purchase additional insurance if you'd like to insure for a greater amount overseas...First Class International has a maximum value for Customs and cannot be insured higher than $400). If you require more insurance, please purchase special handling at checkout (and add additional insurance) or contact us for any questions. We highly recommend protecting your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.