- all stones are ethically sourced
- one of a kind heirloom ring
- size 6 (we do not offer resizing for this piece)
- engraving-textured bezels and front of ring shank (back of band is intentionally left polished)
- total diamond (center and accents) weight approx. 0.68ct
- focal 0.60 ct conflict-free rosecut hexagon salt & pepper diamond
- two approx. 2.2 mm salt and pepper round brilliant cut diamonds (approx. .08ct total accent diamonds)
- These diamonds were mined outside of the US under the Kimberley Process through a reliable, ethical gem dealer who guarantees these diamonds as conflict-free.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- band dimensions: approx. 2x1mm comfort band
- hallmarked "14K" inside the ring
- all 3 bezels are closed-backed
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item (pendant with chain). Your pendant will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page. If you'd like to place an order for a similar bespoke piece, please see our Bespoke page for process/details.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express and purchase insurance for the full value of the item in the shop. We are not responsible for lost/stolen packages and highly recommend insuring your investment.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.