- one of a kind heirloom
- fits US ring size 7 (we do not offer resizing for this ring, however, a repair speciality shop can resize it for you, typically up or down (up to 2 full sizes)).
- A faceted custom-cut approx. 5mm high-grade Oregon sunstone (peachy colored with schiller) mined in Oregon, USA. Oregon sunstones are approx. 6–6.5 on the mohs hardness scale. Care should be taken when wearing (Please note that all stones must be worn with care and mohs hardness doesn't mean durability...all stones can be chipped or cracked, even diamonds). This sunstone is well protected by a bezel over the top which is a great setting for those wearing a sunstone ring daily.
- 2.2mm ethically-mined salt and pepper round brilliant cut diamonds accent the focal stone. These stones were mined outside of the US under the Kimberley Process through a reliable, ethical gem dealer who guarantees these diamonds as conflict-free and ethical.
- solid 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals from a well regarded US manufacturer)
- band dimensions: approx. 3 x 1 mm band with smooth edges
- hallmarked "14K" for solid 14K gold on the inside of the ring
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item (pendant with chain). Your pendant will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be shipped with full third party insurance and a signature required for delivery. The insurance will not be noted on the package for security.
- International shipping includes $400 insurance in the cost of First Class shipping (please select one of the upgraded shipping methods like Priority Mail or Priority Express (fastest method) and purchase additional insurance if you'd like to insure for a greater amount overseas...First Class International has a maximum value for Customs and cannot be insured higher than $400, therefore we recommend choosing a faster shipping method and fully insuring). We will contact you prior to shipping if you have not insured your item (as we are not responsible for lost/stolen parcels and highly recommend purchasing insurance to protect your investment). We offer affordable third party insurance as a shop listing.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.