- One of a kind dainty and entirely handmade recycled 14K yellow gold pendant with a moody salt and pepper diamond, hand engraving, and millgrain details
- 3pt conflict-free salt and pepper diamond (approx. 0.03ct)
- Total approx. pendant dimensions: 5/16" x 3/8"
- 16" delicate solid 14K yellow gold 0.7mm thick chain (thicker chain pricing available by email request)
- hallmarked "14K" for 14K gold purity and signed "NM" for the artist's signature
- Care: please see our FAQ page (you should remove your jewelry before swimming, showering, sleeping, exercising, etc. to protect your investment)
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item (pendant with chain). Your pendant will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice fine jewelry gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- This piece is insured up to $400 via third party insurance (if you need more insurance for your order, we highly recommend it as we are not liable if your package is lost or stolen in the mail). You will find additional insurance here.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.