This parti/bicolor sapphire evokes rolling oceans on a sunny day…and green forests where nebulous sky and mountainous earth are as one. Thick gold with twinkling white diamonds, organic femme written in the sky. Ready to pen poems of wonder as you venture into dawn.
This listing is for the stunning one of a kind pictured round brilliant cut Madagascar parti sapphire and white diamond ring (I will be creating this design in multiples, however the stone is truly one of a kind so there is only one ring like this!). This ring was first hand-fabricated in yellow gold and I decided to mold and cast it so that I could make more rings like it...I love to focus on setting work and detailing of my rings. This is a thick, well-made ring that is made to stand the test of time, but still look beautifully feminine and organic. This ring is meant for daily wear and could be worn as an engagement ring or a right-hand ring. Sapphires are very wonderful stone options for daily wear as they are 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness (diamonds are the hardest gemstone at a 10...sapphire is the next hardest natural choice and excellent for those who love unusual colors).
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: 2.5–3.9mm (varies a bit in thickness as it's hand-carved with organic detailing)
- Center setting size: approx. 7.25mm
- Center stone is approx. 1ct (5.9mm)
- 3 brilliant white (SI/GH clarity natural, conflict-free) diamonds: approx. 1.5mm (each)...look closely at the photos to see all three diamonds carefully nestled in place.
- Currently a polished finish (can be finished with a matte/brushed finish...please note, as you wear the ring, it will burnish and become more polished with time); polishing and brushed finishes will wear as they are loved and worn.
- 14K yellow gold (we use recycled milled metals)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
Ready to ship ring details (pictured finished ring):
- This ring is currently a size 7, but we can resize it for you prior to shipping. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you down to size 5 and up to size 9 (quarter/half/whole sizes 5–9; please see the resizing info below). If purchasing this ring, select "Finished ring (0.58ct rosecut salt & pepper diamond 14K YG)" from the "Selection" drop-down menu, then select your correct ring size, and 14K yellow gold (the gold color cannot be changed for this option)).
- Gemstone: one of a kind round brilliant faceted cut approx. 1ct Madagascar parti sapphire (naturally mined and ethically sourced; "parti" refers to the gemstone being bicolored or multi colored)
- This ring pairs beautifully with the pictured Briar Rose ring
- RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship size 7 ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down (size 5–9 for this ring) takes approx. 14 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request (if using PayPal, sometimes the "note" drops off with PayPal). Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than the listed sizes, please email me first to discuss pricing/possibilities: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
Other 14K gold colors and gemstones?: If you'd like to see the other 14K gold options and variety of gemstones we have available for this design as made to order, please check back in the near future (please note that the gemstone pictured here is not going to be available as made to order as it's one of a kind)
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other shipping services.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.