- one of a kind
- hand crafted heirloom ring appropriate for bridal/engagement or anniversary (and she would make a dazzling right-hand ring)
- (pictured in photo #1 with a North Star ring purchased separately in the shop); other accompanying band styles include our Ethereal ring (similar to North Star, but with your choice of diamonds), and Armoir rings (or see our Bespoke page for details on how to get started on a custom wedding band or anniversary band to go along with this ring, if needed)
- 0.525 carats focal natural Oregon sunstone with schiller
- estimated 0.30 carats total natural conflict-free salt & pepper rosecut diamonds that were arranged in an ombré color way (from lighter salt & pepper diamonds nearest the focal sunstone to darker salt & pepper diamonds)
- fits US ring size 6.25 (this ring cannot be resized, but please see our Bespoke page for information on how to get started on a custom ring)
- An absolutely breath taking faceted custom-cut approx. 4x6mm high-grade Oregon sunstone (fiery orange with schiller) mined in Oregon, USA. Oregon sunstones are approx. 6–6.5 on the mohs hardness scale. Care should be taken when wearing all gemstones as even diamonds can be damaged and no gemstone is indestructible. This sunstone is well protected by a bezel over the top which is a great setting for those wearing a sunstone ring daily.
- ethically-mined salt and pepper round brilliant cut diamonds accent the focal stone. These stones were mined outside of the US under the Kimberley Process through a reliable, ethical gem dealer who guarantees these diamonds as conflict-free and ethical.
- solid 14K yellow gold (recycled milled precious metals)
- band dimensions: approx. 2 x 1 mm band with smooth edges for comfortability; the back of the gems are open for easy cleaning (please contact us about cleaning or take your ring to a professional)
- hallmarked "14K" for solid 14K gold on the inside of the ring
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item (ring). Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a gilded lid velvet hinged Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be shipped with full third party insurance and a signature required for delivery. The insurance will not be noted on the package for security.
- International shipping: please select Priority Mail shipping for this item.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.