Ring design details:
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced to be ethical and conflict-free
- Band width: 1.6mm
- Setting size: approx. 7.4mm x 8.6mm
- Center stone is approx. 6mm x 8mm (size and carat weight varies a bit per gemstone)
- solid 14K gold (we use recycled milled metals)—this design is priced for 14K yellow or rose gold (please email us at nicole[at]knotandsplice.com for 14K palladium white gold pricing)
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- US ring sizes 3–8 (please email for other sizes: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
Ready to ship ring details (pictured finished ring):
- There is 1 finished ring in the images (size 6) that is ready-to-ship in 14K rose gold. We can resize this ring in-house complimentary to you up to 2 full ring sizes (sizes 4–8; please see the resizing info below). If purchasing this ring, select "Finished ring (Umba sapphire)" from the "Selection" drop-down menu, then select your correct ring size, and 14K rose gold (the gold color cannot be changed for this option)).
- Pastel blue unheated Umba sapphire (one of a kind): 1.58ct (approx. 6mm x 7.5mm). This sapphire is so unique and absolutely beautiful. It has a stunning transparency and coveted pastel sky blue color. This gemstone was custom cut for Knot & Splice. Umba sapphires are mined from the Umba Valley in Tanzania (this gemstone is unheated/natural); Umba sapphires, unlike many other sapphires, are almost never treated, which makes them very unique and extremely rare. Umba sapphires are often pastel or brightly colored with unique inclusions that set them apart from other origins. We absolutely adore gemstones with unique inclusions and character as they are truly one of a kind...like a window into nature that exists only for one person.
- RESIZING INFO (for the finished ready-to-ship size 6 ring in the photos): complimentary in-house resizing up or down UP TO 2 whole sizes takes approx. 10 days to complete as it is not a fast process and takes several hours (sometimes a full day) of careful work. Please include a note in the "notes" section at checkout before choosing payment selection and also send me an email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com with the resizing request (if using PayPal, sometimes the "note" drops off with PayPal). Once a piece has been shipped out, resizing at a later date will incur a fee. If you'd like information on whether I can resize this ring up or down more than 2 sizes, please email me first to discuss pricing/possibilities: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com.
Made to order ring details (creating your ring from the list of gemstones):
Please see a diverse gemstone selection for this design in the labeled photos—and there are SO many! All gemstone images are pictured and labeled in the image gallery after the modeled ring photos. There are two natural one of a kind parti/bicolor sapphires from our collection that are available for this design and 12 other gemstones perfect for daily wear. We specifically selected gemstones that are appropriate for bridal and every day wear, including lab-created moissanite, lab-grown diamonds, and Chatham lab-grown gems. The gemstones are all priced individually, so please see the drop-down menus to view pricing of each option. Please email us if you have any specific questions about the gemstones for this design or if there's a different type of gemstone you'd like for us to source for you: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com. We'd be happy to help.
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring). All other options will be made just for you in the exact same design with your desired gemstone. Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other shipping services.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.