This listing is for a made to order Selene ring that is made especially for you based on your 14K gold and gemstone/diamond selections (please see the drop-down menus). Choose from 14K yellow, rose, or palladium white gold paired with your favorite diamond or sapphire. For diamonds, choose from: white/colorless SI diamonds, grey/salt & pepper diamonds, or black diamonds. For sapphires: choose from yellow, orange, pink/fuscia, green, or blue (photo 5 shows a limited availability of sapphires in this size...due to how tiny they are, we cannot allow client selection, but will select the best set for your ring). Please email for special requests: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com
This design was first hand-fabricated in solid 14K gold using a variety of goldsmithing techniques that are near and dear to the artist's creative heart. This piece was then molded so that multiple rings of the same design can be created in the future...all are painstakingly hand-set and polished with utmost detail. Your ring will be made especially for you based on your preferences.
- All Knot & Splice gemstones are carefully sourced
- Band width: approx. 2.45mm wide half-round arched band that can be worn by itself or below/top of solitaire and other style rings
- Band thickness: approx. 1.45mm thick
- 3 brilliant cut gemstones approx. 1.5mm each...all carefully set in round bezel drops on the band; please see the drop-down menu for gemstone selection
- Available as highly polished or a matte/brushed finish. Please note that a brushed finish will become shinier/more burnished in time with wear.
- 14K yellow gold, 14K rose gold, or 14K palladium white (nickel free, palladium is in the platinum family so it is priced accordingly); we use recycled milled metals always
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
Ready to ship ring details (pictured finished ring):
- Please find the ready to ship ring here, available in 14K yellow gold with white/colorless SI diamonds
Other 14K gold colors and gemstones?: please email nicole [at] knotandsplice.com
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu.
- There is only one ready-to-ship ring (finished photographed ring available here). Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select UPS expedited, USPS Priority Mail, or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required. Please email for other shipping services.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece.