Adorn with a North star ring for sentimental, anniversary, wedding, or any reason at all (not gender specific—anyone can adorn with a stack or a single ring). There are 3 ring widths to choose from, two metal textures, and 14K yellow, rose, or palladium white gold (other widths and gold options available by email request). If you need a band in a different shape (i.e. rectangle, square, or something more organic, but love the North Star ring, please email as we specialize in customizations: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com).
Looking for our diamond band version of this ring? (see the Ethereal ring listing here)
Looking for our minimal ring bands? (see the Armoir rings here)
Made to order: half/whole sizes 3–12 (please choose your correct size from the drop-down menu)
3 widths to choose from:
Petite: approx. 1.3mm
Mezzo: approx. 1.6mm
Shelter: approx. 2.5mm
*wider ring band pricing available by email
- 2 textures to choose from:
Metal options: 14K yellow gold or 14K rose gold or 14K palladium white gold (please email for 18K gold pricing; please note that 14K palladium white gold is significantly more costly than yellow or rose gold as palladium is a platinum family alloy, and the current cost of all precious metals is high)
- Find our listing of the 2.6mm band with diamonds here
- Polished/shiny finish (if you would like a brushed finish, please include a note about this in the "Notes" section of checkout)
- each ring hallmarked inside the ring band "14K" for gold purity
- handmade in the USA by Nicole Jo Melton
- MADE TO ORDER: Please see current processing times for all items on our FAQ/Policies page in the menu
- Shipping: this item includes up to $400 third party shipping insurance (complimentary). However, we highly recommend purchasing additional insurance to equal total the full value of your order. Insurance can be purchased here.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.