A new design for our beautiful mermaids and flowers out there! "Flora" has elements of traditional design with a ring with a touch of organic detailing and unique gemstones. This piece is for the lover of simple, classic beauty with a little something extra, and it's handmade!
Ring design details:
- Band width: 1.3mm
- Setting size: approx. 6.3mm x 7.1mm x 4mm
- Center stone is approx. 4mm (carat weight varies by gemstone)
- Accent salt & pepper/grey OR white diamonds: approx. 0.07ct (please select your accent diamond color preference from the dropdown menu)
- Ring sizes: US ring sizes 3–9 (quarter, half, and whole sizes are available in the drop-down menu; please email if you need a different size: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com)
- solid 14K gold (we use recycled milled metals)—this design is priced for 14K yellow or rose gold as well as 14K palladium white gold (additional cost will be added when selected from the drop down menu). Palladium white gold does not contain nickel, but instead contains palladium, a white metal in the platinum family. It is more costly than the alloy (nickel) in traditional white gold, but is a hypoallergenic option. We do not do plating in our studio due to the use of toxic chemicals involved in the plating process. Palladium white gold is beautiful on its own and is a steely grey color that is both beautiful and durable.
- Interested in black diamonds, or different accent gemstones? Please email: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com
- hallmarked "14K" and signed "NJM" (Nicole Jo Melton) on the inside band
- all the gemstones we use are ethically sourced from reputable gem dealers
- Approx. main gemstone size is 4mm (the carat weights vary per gemstone)
Ready to ship: there are a few finished Flora rings (with one of a kind gemstones) that are currently available to be resized/ship here (please note: some of these rings may be sold out when you view this link…this is a popular design and the ready to ship rings sell quickly)
The other pictured rings in the photo gallery have sold or were made for clients purchasing the offered gemstones here, unless available under "ready to ship".
Made to order ring details (creating your ring from the list of gemstones):
If desiring a different ring than the ready-to-ship one in the photos, then your ring will be made especially for you with your choice of 14K gold. Please see all the gemstones available in the photo gallery and drop-down menus (the first two photos show the one of a kind Montana sapphires, second photo shows the remaining salt & pepper diamonds, and the other photos show the other gemstones we specially-order for your ring). There are close-ups of the Montana sapphires and salt & pepper diamonds later in the gallery as these stones are one of a kind. The other gemstones are purchased to order.
Please note: due to supply chain issues across the world right now, some gemstones may be unavailable or back ordered at the time of purchase. We will work with you immediately to figure out a solution, if this happens. Thanks for understanding.
General shipping details:
- Please see care instructions: please see the FAQ/Policies page from the menu
- Please see our current processing times on the FAQ page
- SHIPPING within the US: this fine jewelry order will be fully insured in the US via Third Party insurance (not noted on the outside of the package) with a signature required for delivery. There is no need to purchase additional insurance.
- International shipping: please select USPS Priority Mail or Priority Mail Express for this item. Your package will be shipped with full third-party insurance and a signature required.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. These images were taken with a Canon DSLR and macro lens (this shows much more detail than the eye can see). Colors and brightness may vary on different devices.