A starry textured eternity band in 14K yellow or 14K rose gold with beautiful bead set diamonds (amount and type of your choosing). This ring can be worn for sentimental/anniversary/ceremonial purposes. Stack it with other rings or wear it by itself—we're so excited to offer this design!
- All diamonds used in our jewelry are conflict-free and abide by the international Kimberley Process
- All other sizes, metals, and diamond combinations are made to order especially for you.
- Made to order: All ring sizes, gold/diamond combinations, and widths are made to order (so please select your ring specifications from the drop-down menus and we will make your ring especially for you. This listing has 25 variations listed and the options are priced accordingly (use drop-down menu to view correct pricing for your selection). We offer Afterpay payment plans in each shop listing to help with monthly payments if you choose.
- Made to order in sizes 3–12 (half/quarter/whole): please select your correct ring size from the drop-down menu (please note that the gemstones are set into the metal, and as such, it is difficult to resize this ring so it's best to know your exact ring size; you may also purchase a ring sizer in the shop ahead of time to obtain your correct size prior to purchasing)
- Finish: please select either shiny/polished or matte/brushed for the finish of your ring.
- Metal options: 14K yellow or 14K rose gold (please email us for pricing on 14K palladium white gold or 18K options: nicole [at] knotandsplice.com; palladium white gold is a nickel-free white gold and contains palladium (from the platinum family) instead of nickel as the alloy...it has a beautiful silvery steel gray color)
- Diamond options: your ring can be set with your choice of 1, 3, or 5 natural salt and pepper diamonds or 1, 3, or 5 recycled/post-consumer natural white SI diamonds (for the wider band version, the diamonds are approx. 1.9–2.1mm each; for the thinner band option, the diamonds are approx. 1.0–1.25mm size (the sizes vary a bit on diamonds, though we will do our best to match a set for your band); photos 2 and 3 show the two diamond options side by side (the salt & pepper appears more gray, and the recycled/post-consumer diamond is a bright white diamond).
- Other band styles?: i.e. round, square, rectangle, tapered?...please email (nicole [at] knotandsplice.com) as we would be happy to customize this design to fit your style. The artist specializes in custom work and can customize most designs available in the shop.
- Wider ring band width: approx. 2.59mm
- Thinner ring band width: approx. 1.5mm
- the inside of the ring is hallmarked "14K" for 14K gold purity (18K gold can be made by special request—please email for pricing)
- handmade in beautiful Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton
- Made to order: all ring sizes, gold options, and diamond selections will be made to order especially or you. Please select your correct size and finish preference from the drop-down menus.
- Your ring will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice velvet gift box with outer white box and satin ribbon. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Shipping: this item includes up to $400 third party shipping insurance (complimentary). However, we highly recommend purchasing additional insurance to equal total the full value of your order. Insurance can be purchased here.
Please note: A macro lens and professional camera have been used to photograph the details in these delicate pieces (macro pictures an item at 10x higher magnification than the eye can see). While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.