Introducing our newest gold band (along with our new pointed band, the Apex ring), the Arch curved ring pairs well with almost any ring ever...seriously. We've included photos of examples to show how the Arch ring fits with almost every one of a kind gemstone ring in our shop. It is the perfect addition to compliment any ring stack, and looks beautiful by itself, as well. Our Arch ring comes in several band styles (we think they look great mixed and matched with other ring widths, styles, and metals)...We hope you love this versatile design as much as we do...we are IN LOVE!
Please view the video (in the photos) of the different styles of Apex and Arch rings together and catch a peek at how we polish them by hand in that same clip. These rings are not cast, but are hand-forged with love especially for you.
Made to order: quarter/half/whole sizes 3–12 please select your correct ring size from the drop-down menu
- 3 band styles to choose from (see photo #2):
Round (1.6mm), Half-round (2x1mm), Rectangle (2x1mm)
2 textures to choose from (can be added to any band style):
- 14K gold options: 14K yellow gold or 14K rose gold or 14K palladium white gold (please email for 18K gold pricing; please note that 14K palladium white gold is significantly more costly than yellow or rose gold as palladium is a platinum family alloy and is priced accordingly (palladium white gold does not contain nickel as with traditional white gold))
Polished/shiny or matte/brushed finish: please make your selection from the drop-down menu
- each ring hallmarked inside the ring band "14K" for gold purity and signed with the artist's initials (NJM)
- handmade in the beautiful Midwest US by Nicole Jo Melton
- MADE TO ORDER: Please see current processing times for all items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- Shipping: this item includes up to $400 third party shipping insurance (complimentary). However, we highly recommend purchasing additional insurance to equal total the full value of your order, as needed. Insurance can be purchased here.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.