- gorgeous one-of-a-kind hand-cut Royston turquoise cabochon with lovely natural spiderwebbing. Royston is a turquoise mine located in Nevada, USA.
- handmade fine/sterling silver setting with hand-fabricated connecting loops
- hangs on an approx. 16" custom-made chain (all connecting rings are soldered for durability)
- hallmarked ".925" for sterling silver purity on the back of the pendant
- signed "NM" for the maker's initials (Nicole Melton)
- pendant is 100% hand-fabricated in Kansas City, MO by Nicole Jo Melton. We use responsibly sourced stones for our work and purchase from US precious metal manufacturers that produce milled materials from recycled precious metals.
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies.
- Ready-to-ship. This item is completely one-of-a-kind. You are purchasing the pictured item (pendant with chain). Your pendant will be carefully packaged inside a Knot & Splice gift box. Please see current processing times for both made-to-order and ready-to-ship items on our FAQ/Policies page.
- SHIPPING: this item is not insured beyond what is included with shipping (intnl packages are insured; domestic packages are sent a faster method and are insured up to $100 via Priority Mail). Please purchase additional insurance, as needed, via the shop.
Photography: Please note that this pendant was shot with a professional DSLR and macro lens. The details the lens is able to pick up is much greater than the eye will see without magnification. Photos were edited and posted on a Mac computer. Colors will appear differently on various monitors (i.e. desktop and mobile).