A bold and minimal statement...elegant and Victorian inspired.
- size 7 (no resizing); one of a kind
- details: one-of-a-kind highly-polished solid weighty sterling silver ring with a handmade sterling silver crown bezel and bold thick (approx. 12 gauge) silver ring band (approx. 5mm wide)
- focal stone—a truly stunning natural Himalaya mine pink tourmaline cut into a polished cabochon; this stone was mined in San Diego County, California and comes from a vintage collection. Tourmaline often contains inclusions as it is a crystal. Tourmaline is a crystalline boron silicate mineral compounded with other natural elements.
- about the Himalaya tourmaline mine—An estimated 250 thousand pounds of tourmaline and mineral specimens have been extracted from the mine. Pink, green, bi-colored, tai-colored, and watermelon tourmalines can be found at this mining location. Approx. 5% of the stones mined from this location are gem grade. Other stone are used as specimens, some of which can be seen at the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History (info sourced from highdesergemsandminerals.com)
- "925" is hallmarked on the inside of the ring; the ring is filed smooth to the back of the setting for comfort. Every edge is beveled/smoothed for ultimate comfort and daily wear.
- highly polished finish
- handmade in Kansas City, MO by artist Nicole Jo Melton
- Please see care instructions: FAQ/Policies page.
- ready-to-ship (please see our FAQ/Policies page for processing times)
- This item is a one-of-a-kind ring. You will receive the exact ring pictured. This ring cannot be resized.
Please note: While every effort is made to photograph the items to be an accurate representation, photography and computer monitors have limitations and differences. Colors and brightness may vary on different devices. I believe these pieces look so much prettier in person when held in the hand and admired by the eye (I've also been told this many times by Knot & Splice customers). I hope you're delighted when you receive your special piece in the mail.